Sunday, December 15, 2013

To everything there is a time and a purpose

So this is the end of the semester, and the end of my time with you in AP Biology. There is so much more that I would have liked to have covered, but unfortunately time is of the essence and we just didn't have enough together. I hope that you feel more confident in your ability to problem solve, more connected to your fellow organisms, and above all, have a new sense of awe at the miracle that is life. Above all, I hope you have lots of questions that will continue to steer you in the quest for new answers. Life is a quest that should never end. Lift your heads up from your technology long enough to see some of it.

I found out on Friday that you will also be my last AP Biology classes at Magna Vista. I will not be teaching any additional AP Biology classes in the spring, and the odds are that I won't be teaching any in the future. I do not completely know the reason why, but it is unimportant. What is important is that you were a great group of students and fantastic human beings. I count myself lucky to have met you and I won't abandon you in the spring as your actual AP test looms. I will be holding voluntary weekend review sessions at the Ridgeway Public Library. Complete this form if you are interested in either being contacted for the review sessions or joining a Google review group. Much peace and happiness to you and if you need a letter of recommendation, please feel free to drop by my classroom!

To Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment